New features in Version 2.13 of CalculiX (check the documentation!)
- Introduced CETOL on the *VISCO card in order to control the viscous
strain increase within a time increment
- Changed the requirements on initial values for networks: initial values
are required now at all open end and all crossing points in the network.
- Improved the initial value generation for gas networks
- Improved code for laminar incompressible calculations.
- Installed dgmres for the iterative solution of nonsymmetrical structural
matrix systems (active for SOLVER=ITERATIVE SCALING)
- Coded an element type C3D10T = C3D10 with linear temperature
interpolation (improves thermal strains in structural calculations).
- Introduced SHIFTX and SHIFTY on the *AMPLITUDE card
- Improved the pre-tension formulation (cut faces have to stay parallel).
- propertynet.f: for user-defined changes of the properties of networks
defined in the input deck.
- Extended the parameter list in the interfaces of uboun.f, utemp.f,
film.f and others.
- Coded a network user element (cf. documentation: Fluid Section Types: Gases).
- Coded a network user MPC interface (keyword: *NETWORK MPC).
- Coded a general user element (cf. documentation: Element Types)
- For networks the sum of the incoming flows is assigned to the end nodes (instead of the outcoming flow)
- The body heating due to electromagnetic effects can be stored in the .dat file (key: EBHE)
- WARNING: The command "prnt se " writes now 13 leading values to
- Shaded representation of results can be switched on by command or menu.
- The user can add his own functions and scripts to the menu.
- A file (.cgx) with initialization commands will be read at startup
from the home directory. Useful to add functions to the menu.
- The front face culling works now for the entities drawn by plot and
- Changed or extended commands:
- elem: Automatic number generation by using '!'
- frame: A setname can be provided as a size target.
- node: Automatic number generation by using '!'
- plot: The pixel width of some entites can be specified.
- plus: The pixel width of some entities can be specified.
- prnt: In combination with "stack on" writes the number of entities
of a set to the stack. Existing scripts need a
"valu x pop 13" after "prnt se ".
- prnt: Lists failed elements regarding quality (eq).
- text: This command was renamed to 'ulin' (underline)
- valu: User input can be requested by '?'.
- view: The pixel width can be specified when using the parameter 'point'
- New commands:
- maxr: 'max' with one more color box above the specified value.
- minr: 'min' with one more color box below the specified value.
- menu: The user can add his own functions and scripts to the menu.
- ulin: Replaces the command 'text'.
- thrs: Displays regions which values of the actual dataset are
above (h) or below (l) the given value.
- txt: Creates node-attached texts (as qtxt).
- wsize: The size of the window can be set.
- wpos: The positon of the window can be set.
Back to previous page