New features in Version 2.10 of CalculiX (check the documentation!)
- Taking energy conservation into account in implicit dynamic calculations
- Calculation of the explicit dynamics time increment based on the wave
speed in volume elements and natural frequency in penalty contact elements
(for linear elastic isotropic and single crystal materials, not for
completely anistropic materials nor for other nonlinear material behavior)
- Compressible laminar flow works (CFD)
- Introduced parallellization in CFD-Calculations
- Accelerated the projection of the slave nodes on the master faces
- Changed or extended commands:
- anim: Option 'start' to start an animation added (implicit in most
related functions, therefore seldom needed).
- copy: Additional transformation options are available.
- ds: Sequences of datasets can be defined by just one dataset-nr.
The program recognizes the request when a 'h' key is
appended to the 'e' or 'a' keys which in turn define if the
fringe plots should use the deflected shape or not.
- ds: An offset can be added to the values of datasets.
- graph: Plotting any field results along a combined- or a single line
is supported. The division of the line determines the number
of new locations for data-points.
The current displayed results will be
automatically mapped to this locations and shown in a 2D
graph over the length of the line.
Unordered node sets can be used. They are automatically
- movi: The number of frames which will be saved before the recording
stops can be specified (option 'frames'). A given command
file will be executed after the movie is finished.
Alternatively instead of a given nr of frames the key-word
'auto' can be used to start recording of one period of an
animation or sequence. The program waits until the recording
is done and continues then with eventual subsequent comants.
- read: Time consuming dependency checks can be avoided by using the
parameter 'new' when reading frd files.
- send: The mass-flow in a cfd calculation can be written (mflow).
- swep: Triangle and Quad elements can be sweeped into wedges and hexa
elements. Results will be copied to the new nodes. The sweep
angle is not longer restricted to values <180 deg.
- swep: Additional transformation options are available.
- read: (Peter Heppel) The netgen file reader accepts quad-8
- read: (Peter Heppel) The netgen file reader accepts a keyword ndsb for
- New commands:
- norm: Writes the normal direction of nodes to the konsole. The user
might store this values on the stack for further use.
Back to previous page